The regulatory requirements intended to assure registrants are providing competent clinical care
- Registration Standards
- Continuing Professional Development Registration Standard
- Criminal History Registration Standard
- English Language Skills Registration Standard
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Registration Standard
- Recency of Practice Registration Standard
- Registration Codes, Standards and Guidelines
- Code of Conduct for registered physiotherapists
- Guidelines for advertising regulated health services
In Canada, Physiotherapy is regulated by the individual provinces and territories. In the province of Ontario, the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario compiles, documents and formally approves the Standards of Practice. There are 12 written Standards of Professional Practice and a Code of Ethics for Ontario Physiotherapists. Some written Standards are accompanied by a guide that assists with understanding the Standard.
College of Physiotherapists of Ontario Standards of Practice
At the following link you will find the Estatuts, with organization principles of the Catalan Board of Physical Therapist, including rights and obligations for professionals on the following articles:
Notice to the Profession - an update on Extended Scope (December 2014)
Health, disability and becoming a health and care professional
A guide for disabled people about becoming a health and care professional regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) – includes information for education providers.